Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is me

I wonder how many times the average person reaches a state of enlightenment in their lives. I would guess the possibility could be endless. Unfortunately I don’t think that it’s possible to hold on to it when it is happening. It’s like climbing out of a quicksand pit, sometimes you may reach the top but you cannot stay there forever, we all sink. I can remember the first time I had reached that point in my life. I was eight years old. I was in a hospital in a small pinkish colored room that only contained a small table, two chairs, and a doctor with a notepad. The doctor was asking me lots of questions. I don’t remember what the questions were about but I do remember why I was there. I had just had my first nervous breakdown and they were trying to figure out why. I’m not sure if they ever figured out the reason, and I didn’t understand much of what was going on with me emotionally then, but I do understand now. I saw the world for what it was. I understood the evil that it produced. I had seen so much of it in the short time that I was alive. It was too much for such a little heart to accept.
I have had many years of therapy. I have a clear understanding of my life. These writings are the form in which I will teach what I have learned. We have all been told that everything happens for a reason. We hear it so much that it can easily pass by you unheard or unnoticed. I have known since the age of 17 that the reason for my birth was to have a positive effect on one person’s life. I have never been completely sure but have always felt that it would be someone that I did not know. I have been given strength by the many powerful souls I've encountered on my journey that I must now pass on to those that need it. While you read this, remember these thoughts. The following events happened to me so that you may read it and walk away with something that wasn’t there before. Take it with you, but remember to give to others as well. If you do, then I will have fulfilled my reason for existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment